What We Believe
Christ is The Answer
That is what Jesus Christ came and died to offer you today.
If you would like to meet Jesus, He is actually here today.
He is standing here, though unseen by many, with His arms opened wide saying, “Come to Me all who are weary and heavy laden-I will give you rest”.
He offers salvation to anyone here who will call upon Him for salvation.
If you would like to know-that your sins are forgiven, and that you have eternal life today, you can.
Why not talk to God using the best known verse in the Bible?
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. NKJV
Just put your name in Christ’s offer to you this morning:
John 3:16 “For God so loved [your name or ‘me’]
that He gave His only begotten Son [that is Jesus Christ],
that whoever [put in your name of ‘if I’]
believes in Him
[‘I’ or your name] should not perish but have everlasting life. NKJV
If you would like to know Jesus Christ today, and know that your sins are all gone-past, present, and future-you can know today.
Jesus still has His arms stretched out to you. If you are listening to Him, He is offering the free gift of salvation.
Here is a prayer you can pray, a prayer that can express your desire to transfer your trust to Christ alone for your eternal salvation.
This prayer can be the link that will connect you to God. And if you pray it in faith, God will receive you.
I know that I am a sinner and there is nothing that I can do to save myself. I confess my complete helplessness to forgive my own sin or to work my way to heaven.
At this moment I trust Christ alone as the One who bore my sin when He died on the cross.
I believe that He did all that ever will be necessary for me to stand in your holy presence.
I thank you that Christ was raised from the dead as a guarantee of my own resurrection.
As best as I can, I now transfer: my trust to Him. I am grateful that He has promised to receive me despite my many sins and failures.
Father, I take you at your word. I thank you that I can face death now that you are my Savior. Thank you for the assurance that you will walk with me though the deep valley.
Thank You for hearing this prayer.
In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
If you spoke in faith to Jesus Christ just now, He heard you and responded.
The “Romans Road” is the simplest and most direct method I have found to use at a moment’s notice in pointing someone to Christ. The best way is to start by writing Romans 3:10 on the first page inside your Bible cover. Then look there as a reminder where to start. Now turn to Romans 3:10-and begin the “Road” of explaining the Gospel. Here are the “Road Markers” that you need to mark. At the top of the page in your Bible where Romans 3:10 is printed, write clearly:
#1 We All Are SINNERS
-Romans 3:10-18, 23 (5:8)
Highlight verse 10b: “There is none righteous, no not one.” Then underline and note the following words I have bolded below in Romans 3:10-18 and 23: (Emphasis added to “Romans Road” verses.)
10 As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one; 11 There is none who understands; There is none who seeks after God. 12 They have all turned aside; They have together become unprofitable; There is none who does good, no, not one.” 13 “Their throat is an open tomb; With their tongues they have practiced deceit”; [we sin by words] “The poison of asps is under their lips”; 14 “Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.” 15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood; [we sin by deeds] 16 Destruction and misery are in their ways; [we sin by habits] 17 And the way of peace they have not known.” [we sin by neglect] 18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.” [we sin by irreverence] 23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God … [therefore all are sinners]. (5:8)
After Romans 3:23 write in your Bible the next stop on the “Romans Road,” which is Romans 5:8. Now turn there with me. Up in the margin somewhere near these verses write the second truth, which you SAY as you guide a seeking soul toward Christ. You say, “Secondly, God’s Word says Christ died for sinners. Remember we just saw God’s Word say that all of us are sinners, right? Now the good news is that Christ died for sinners!” Next, put in parentheses the third stop on the “Romans Road” (6:23).
#2 Christ Died for SINNERS
-Romans 5:8-11 (6:23)
8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. 10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, [this is Christ’s SUBSTITUTION “taking our place on the Cross”] much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. 11 And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.[This is IMPUTATION-His righteous life placed upon us so we have His perfect life]. (6:23)
After explaining the three truths of these verses-Christ died for sinners, took our sins upon Himself, and offers His perfect life to we who are so imperfect-continue to Romans 6:23.
#3 Salvation Is a GIFT
-Romans 6:23 (10:9-13)
23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. (10:9-13)
I find it helpful to pull out my pen and ask what a gift really is. I offer my pen and say, “Here you go; this is a gift for you.” And then when he or she is holding the pen I stick out my hand and say, “That will be TEN DOLLARS please.” And smiling I say, “Was that a gift if I charge for it, or if you try to pay for it?” And then the whole matter of working or earning his or her way to heaven can be explained as impossible. The beauty of God’s grace is here explained in simple terms.
Review the three points by asking: “Now we have seen God’s Word say that all are sinners, right?” Wait for a response, looking intently at the seeking soul; after this is affirmed, ask, “And what did we see as the ONLY remedy for sins? Christ DIED in the place of sinners like you and me, right?” This is a great time to give a 30-second testimony of how you came to faith in Jesus for your salvation. Then say, “And here in Romans 6:23 we have seen that salvation is a GIFT, right?” Then turn to Romans 10:9-13.
#4 Ask Jesus to SAVE You
– Romans 10:9-13
This is one of the critical moments. Read and show these verses. But don’t stop there. So many never lead anyone to the Lord because they never ask the person, “Would you like to ask Jesus right now to forgive and cleanse and save you?” If you don’t ask, he or she will have to pray alone, or God will bring someone else along, so please pray for the grace and boldness to ask!
9 That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
And if God is at work, if the Holy Spirit is drawing, the person will beautifully say, “Yes, that is what I need, that is what I want,” and press into the kingdom as you watch him or her cry out to the Lord for salvation. I hope you pray and sow, and see God give you the harvest; there is really nothing like soul winning in the entire world! Hallelujah,
what a Savior!
Manage Your Giving
- ►Apologetics (105)
- ►Christology ~ Jesus (168)
- ►Counseling (72)
- ►Discipleship (263)
- Biblical Exercises for Spiritual Health & Fitness (9)
- Disciple’s Path to Follow (59)
- Discipline Yourself For Godliness (73)
- Exercises for Spiritual Health and Fitness (37)
- Face2Face – The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Christians (28)
- Giving to God (6)
- Power Of Word-Filled Prayer (34)
- Start 2021 with Biblical Exercises for Spiritual Health and Fitness in the Last Days (13)
- TGI2015 – Be Strong & Very Courageous (4)
- ►Doctrine/Truth (448)
- ►Grace Energized Men (62)
- ►Grace Energized Women (49)
- ►Key Bible Topics (107)
- ►Land of the Book (190)
- Lessons (2)
- ►Marriage & Family (301)
- ►New Testament Books (361)
- A Jet Tour Through Christ’s Life in Gospel (8)
- Authentic Christian Living – James (39)
- BAR-2014 – Life Of Paul (6)
- Christ’s Last Words to His Church (38)
- Christ’s Last Words To His Church In Revelation 2&3 (51)
- Christian Medical & Dental Associations – Christ’s Last Words To His Church (9)
- Discover The Mansions of Jesus (40)
- Exploring First Thessalonians (22)
- Exploring The Gospel By Mark (2)
- Living Hope (65)
- Scriptural Biographies – Peter (10)
- Thessalonians – Waiting For Jesus (34)
- WOL2011 – Christ’s Last Words To His Church (3)
- WOL2018 Hungary – Christ’s Last Words To His Church (20)
- WOL2019-Pines (4)
- WOLBI2017 – Hebrews (10)
- ►Old Testament Books (863)
- 19-Samuel (21)
- Ancient Prophetic Voices – Isaiah (15)
- Ancient Voices For God – Haggai – Unleashing God Into My Life (12)
- Ancient Wisdom – Unleashing God’s Secret In Proverbs (11)
- Brave New World – Devils (13)
- Christ Our Refuge (32)
- David’s Spiritual Secret (72)
- Exploring The 12 Minor Prophets (10)
- Exploring The Book Of Isaiah (85)
- Exploring The Book Of Proverbs (89)
- Genesis (37)
- GLM2006 – Psalm 119 (3)
- Jesus Is All I Need – The Reward of a Word Filled Ministry (53)
- Knowing God (45)
- Learn the Old Testament in 24 Hours (44)
- Lost World – The World that Perished (25)
- Lost World Radio Show (5)
- Mark – Walking With Jesus (68)
- Paradise Lost – From Creation to the Fall (12)
- Pathway To The Most High (35)
- Psalm 119 – A Word Filled Life (69)
- The Life & Lesson Of David (10)
- The Life of David (47)
- Walking With Jesus Radio (20)
- WOLBI Philippines 2018 (20)
- WOLBI2017 – Leviticus (10)
- ►Prophecy & End Times (1318)
- Armageddon & Word War III (1)
- BAR-2008 (6)
- BAR-2019 – Christ’s Church on Earth (6)
- Big Three Old Testament Prophecies (3)
- End Of Days Spiritual Warfare (73)
- End Of The World, Armageddon & Word War III (255)
- Exploring The Book Of Revelation (172)
- Heaven: The Throne Room of the Universe (27)
- How It All Ends – An Update On Bible Prophecy For 2022 (8)
- How It All Ends (WOL2022) (20)
- How to UNDERSTAND the Book of REVELATION (296)
- Miracle Of Israel (28)
- Return of the King (33)
- Return Of The Real King – Jesus (43)
- Revelation – From Now To Eternity (49)
- Revelation 1-22 For 2018 (21)
- Revelation Taught In 2022 (21)
- Spanish (1)
- Spiritual Warfare Series (37)
- The Message Of Jesus (44)
- The Mystery Of Jesus (29)
- The Return of the King: Revelation 6-19 (13)
- The Revelation of Jesus Christ to John on Patmos (1)
- Understanding The Book Of Revelation (WOLBI Jeju 2019) (20)
- What’s Next 2022 (3)
- What’s Next Series (72)
- WOL Revelation 6-22 (10)
- WOL2005 – Revelation (7)
- WOL2016 – Revelation (10)
- WOL2016 – Revelation 6-22 (9)
- ►Question & Answer (213)
- ►Salvation (72)
- ►Spirit-Filled Living (Word Filled) (319)
- 2016 WOL – Living The Gospel Of Hope So We Can Be Sharing The Gospel Of Hope (4)
- BAR-2011 (5)
- BAR-2012 (6)
- BAR-2015 (6)
- BAR-2017 – Humility is Essential (6)
- Concert of Prayer (9)
- Energized By Grace (53)
- Four Choices Every Spirit-Filled Believer Should Make (6)
- Gift Of New Beginnings (18)
- Good Heart Series (27)
- Hungering For God (83)
- Life of New Beginnings – Praying Spirit (31)
- Praying In The Spirit (2)
- RBC – Word of Grace (5)
- True Riches In Jesus (38)
- WOL2008 (9)
- WOL2012 (4)
- WOL2016 – Director’s Ministry Summit (3)
- WOL2016 – Launch Your Faith (3)
- Wrapped with Worship (1)
- ►Study & Learn the Bible (223)
- 52 Greatest Chapters Of The Bible (112)
- GLM2010 – The Only Prayer That Changes Me (7)
- God’s Word Is True – The Book You Can Trust (7)
- Historical, Geographical & Devotional Bible Study (3)
- Straight From The Bible (36)
- The 108 Verses Every Believer Should Know (1)
- The Power of the Book You Can Trust (57)
- ►Theology (110)